Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, trees are budding, and everyone has a sense of new beginnings, and new beginnings is why I love spring so much. It's a chance to renew, reinvent, and make some much needed changes.

If you're like me, you have spent the last few miserable winter months inside looking around your home thinking it could use more than just a good cleaning. For me, I decided I hated the banister on the staircase, the stain on my wood floors, the color of my walls, and some of my over-sized furniture. So, I have already taken down the banister, selected the new paint colors and brushed samples on the wall, and am searching online for "the perfect sofa."

I'm energized by the thought of a "new" home, even if it means just a few cosmetic changes. But a few cosmetic changes can change the entire look and feel of your home, your sense of comfort, and, most importantly, your overall attitude.

Let the painting begin!!!

Until next time,

Kate

1 comment: