Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Twitter

Of course I've heard about Twitter but have never explored it. I've been on Facebook for a couple of months and it's been a great experience. I've reconnected with lots of highschool friends but saw it only as a cute little program much like Classmates.com. But today, I attended a seminar about Twitter. I'm blown away at the possibilities of using social networks like Twitter and Facebook for sharing information, developing business, and getting instant feedback from potential and existing clients as well as the general public on things that interest me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know Twitter better and find out all that it can do. If you are a Twitter expert, I would love to hear from you.

Until next time,

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment